Do you want to look fashionable? I am going to show you where to get fashion styling tips, ideas, and fashion inspiration for free. It will be just like having your own free online fashion stylist. I am going to share with you 5 online sites for free online fashion inspiration.
1. Pinterest is a very cool site. Pinterest is a pin-board-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. For example lets say there is a black pencil skirt that is in need of styling. Following a search for black pencil skirt, there would be provided dozens of images of different ways to style a black pencil skirt.
Another cool thing about Pinterest is you can then create boards, or follow boards created by other people. For example, one can search for things like: Fall or Winter trends, or fashion inspiration. Fashion is personal. Find a fashion board that you can identify with and be inspired.
2. Instagram is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos. Instagram can be searched by using hashtags. For example, I will use the same example of the black pencil skirt. Search hashtag #blackpencilskirt for styling options. Other good hashtags to use are: #ootd, #fashionblogger, #fashionblog, #lookbook, #fashiontrends, and #lookoftheday. The last two are my favorite #ootnmagazine and #oliviapalermo (Olivia Palermo is an online fashion trendsetter) and a personal favorite of mine.
3. Polyvore is a new way to discover and shop for things you love. On this site you can shop sets. Sets are fashion outfits put together by the users. For example you can search sets that feature a black pencil skirt. Or if you want a black pencil skirt you can search for the best option that fits your style. The cool thing about this site is that searched items can be purchased. This site is also good for fashion bloggers, as a set can be created and posted directly onto your blog.
4. Follow fashion bloggers. Fashion is personal so a key will be to find the blogger that bet fits your style. How to find fashion blogger sites: Google search, Instagram, Polyvore, Twitter, and YouTube.
5. YouTube is a video sharing website. For fashion inspiration search keywords: lookbook, ootd (outfit of the day), look of the day, fashion trends (depending on the season), Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall lookbooks, fashion vlogger, fashion looks.
Now you have the tools to find fashion inspiration and style.
P.S If you love fashion as much as I do, and would love to make an extra $1,000/day blogging about it, go here: [http://www.mayaisblessed.com] watch the FREE VIDEO and see how my 2 friends are helping thousands of people make money blogging about their passions.